Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Anwar got arrested again today. He was arrested exactly 10 years ago for some charges similar to this one. And all this now.... during our election year and the opposition party being the winning party where Anwar is one of its leaders.

The mudslinging, the cover up, the hideous crimes, the evil that is happening. I'm just worried for all those doing the evil and the extent of the evil. I'm worried about what is awaiting them at the hands of the one above them.

These evil doers don't realise it or what? they act like God does not exist and is not watching. Or if he does exists, he is either blind or deaf or senile. thats how 'these' people act. I'm just waiting and praying for Him who is above all authorities to act. And i know and am confident He will!!

1 comment:

JLaine said...

hi akka!! glad to see you in facebook and to know that you also blog! :) How are you Akka? When are you coming here for a visit? Please do come when you are free.

God bless!!