Thursday, March 6, 2008

i've been blaming, blaming, blaming my surrounding, my father, my mother, for the way i turned out. I struggle with a low self-esteem and insecurity. I don't know how to relate to men ( i blame my dad for this). He (my dad) was never involved with my growing up... for me, he is this man who lives in the same house as us. my mother's husband. I never knew what i missed until i saw some families in India and here. i so envied them.

But, i realise something yesterday.... if life is on transit and things happened the way they do... i can't change that... but i sure can change my attitude towards it. And how i make my life now... is what matters... i can't wait for people to change... I CAN change. i got to remind myself of this over and over again.

1 comment:

JustJoanna said...

Dont worry... I'll be there to remind you!